Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Comic

Not a traditional Sunday Comic, but a picture worth sharing nonetheless.

I can't remember where I found this, so I apologize if this was on a blog and credit is due.. just let me know :-).

On another random and nontraditional side note... this weekend my friends and I played in a broomball tournament at our local Winterfest Festival. We won the championship and we were rookies this year!! I know it has nothing to do with art or education, but I am so excited and so exhausted (5 games later), I just have to share with anyone who'll listen to me.
I also made the front page of our City & Region section of our Sunday paper!! That's me rockin' those zubaz and my hubby to my right. Okay.... I'll stop now, just happy to be able to relax now and get back right into the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment